From: Phlip on
Pythonistas:

I have a question to epydoc-devel, but it might be languishing:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=l2n860c114f1005061707k1ccf68cdz277a3d875b99fe04%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=epydoc-devel

How do you populate the index.html output with your (insanely clever)
contents of your README file?

When I try the obvious notations, such as --top=README or --
top=README.html, I get:

Warning: Identifier 'README' looks suspicious; using it anyway.
Warning: Could not find top page 'README'; using module-tree.html
instead

And, yes, the README is included in the input list, and yes I get a
script-README-module.html

The question for the rest of Python-Land: Should I be using a better
documentation extractor? (pydoc is too mundane so far.) Or should I be
using a better forum for epydoc users questions?

--
yes-I-know-topicality-ly-yrs
Phlip