From: Eric on
I am using Excel to write a program. I would like to incorporate text within
the same cell as the result of an equation but the I cannot control the
number of decimal places that the output displays. I've tried using the
Number tab in the Format Cell feature but nothing changes.

Is there a way to control the number of decimal places when you are
combining text with the results of an equation?
From: FSt1 on
yes. you could incorperate the round() funciton.
post your formula

regards
FSt1

From: Gord Dibben on
Something like this?

="You now owe us " & TEXT(A2,"$#,##0.00")

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP