From: Remi on
Hi "MowGreen".

I am very sorry but i am afraid i dont understand :-((.
In 'Notify' i only have two folders
-crypt32chain
-cryptnet

in 'Notify_disabled' i have the folders
-crypt32chain (same Value Data as in 'Notify')
-cryptnet (same Value Data as in 'Notify')
-cscdll
-ScCertProp
-Schedule
-sclgntfy
-SensLogn (Value Names and Value Data are o.k.)
-termserv
-wlballoon

after Merging SensLogn.reg i will have in 'Notify' the folders
-crypt32chain
-cryptnet and
-SensLogn

But what about those folders in 'Notify_disabled'
-cscdll
-ScCertProp
-Schedule
-sclgntfy
-termserv
-wlballoon
do i not need them in 'Notify' ???

Sorry, i hope not to waste your time to much with my stupid questions
(and my horrible english)

Remi

From: Remi Noel on
Hi "MowGreen".