From: Paul T <Paul on
Hello all!

I have received the error 0x80072EFD when I try to connect to the Windows
Update Web Site after installing Service Pack 1 for Windows Server 2003.
Enterprise Edition. The OS was just installed today and well as the Service
Pack. I went through Microsoft's fixes, however, none of these appeared to
resolve the issue.

Thanks!

Paul
From: FG on
Same here (different error number though), but I wonder if
WindowsUpdate site was not attacked with some virus.

"Paul T" <Paul T(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a ýcrit dans le message de news:
3380F052-2D70-434C-99A0-197111B2DD71(a)microsoft.com...

From: pato on
hi,

I had the same error the first time I tried it. A reload of the page
provided me then with an "Install now..." button which solved the problem for
me.

Cheers,
Pato