From: Rusty Norman on
Hello Daddy,

Long story short; I am getting an error message after the local (well
respected) computer store backed up my Data - not my Programs, after my
Microsoft Outlook 2003 Professional received a bug. Now the error message
reads: D:\PFiles\MSOffice\1035\VLREGDLL.

I purchased the computer while employed by AT&T, and Dell loaded the
program.Lost the back up disk recently during an office move and need some
help from the user community.

Thanks for your help

Rusty

Rusty Norman
From: DL on
You need the Office 2003 cd, and since its an oem version MS cannot help

"Rusty Norman" <george.norman49(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Daddy,
>
> Long story short; I am getting an error message after the local (well
> respected) computer store backed up my Data - not my Programs, after my
> Microsoft Outlook 2003 Professional received a bug. Now the error message
> reads: D:\PFiles\MSOffice\1035\VLREGDLL.
>
> I purchased the computer while employed by AT&T, and Dell loaded the
> program.Lost the back up disk recently during an office move and need some
> help from the user community.
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Rusty

> Rusty Norman