From: Abdul on
I am getting an error message while running a report (related to item ledger
entries and production order) as " Internal error 1355 in module 19". Can
any one tell the impact or cause of this error message.

Thanks in advance
From: Skanderby on
On Feb 3, 12:20 pm, Abdul <A...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I am getting an error message while running a report (related to item ledger
> entries and production order) as " Internal error 1355 in module 19". Can
> any one tell the impact or cause of this error message.
>
> Thanks in advance

Hi, There is not a lot of information about that error. This is all
the information we get from Navision (Microsoft): "19 1355
#Err_DB_DBMNotReentrant DB_Err(1355)"

Information is from http://www.navisionguider.dk/artikler_254.html

/Michael

From: Luc Van Dyck on
"Abdul" wrote:

> I am getting an error message while running a report (related to item ledger
> entries and production order) as " Internal error 1355 in module 19". Can
> any one tell the impact or cause of this error message.

I found following info regarding this error:

- You'll get the error message when a particular piece of code in the
database manager is called twice (probably from two different processes).
- DBM not reentrant. Machine is probably slow because there are no more
resources ... solution is to reboot regularly.
- Does the NT machine be restarted regularly? Probably not ... this could be
the problem.
- The error has been noticed when applying a filter on a field that does not
belong to the key. The filter will be saved to the zup-file. Removing this
zup-file should solve this problem, or create a new key.
- CPU stack is full.
- Possible solution is to optimize all tables in the database

You can also search for "1355" in http://www.mibuso.com/forum/search.php

Hope this helps.

Luc Van Dyck
webmaster http://mibuso.com