From: Dustin on
Hey, I am trying to update my computer and I tried installing 3 important
updates but they keep failing to install....I have tried around 15-20 times
but they wont work!

-Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB969613)
-Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB973704)
-Update for Microsoft Silverliught (KB82926)
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Dustin,

See if anything here helps.

<http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=913754>

You might want to look at the following kb article to see if this will help
with the error 80070643.

<http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Update-error-80070643>

OR

I'd recommend resubmitting your post here:

Start a help ticket.

Help and Support

<http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx?rdpath=1&gprid=9860>

OR

I'd recommend calling 1-866-pcsafety if you are in the U.S. or Canada.

Elsewhere, call your local Microsoft subsidiary, or the number for paid
support in your locale--and ask for the free help with virus or
security-patch related issues. This help extends to spyware removal as well.

Let us know maybe someone else can conjure up something else to try.

Good luck

Ǝиçεl
-=-

"Dustin" wrote:

> Hey, I am trying to update my computer and I tried installing 3 important
> updates but they keep failing to install....I have tried around 15-20 times
> but they wont work!
>
> -Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB969613)
> -Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System(KB973704)
> -Update for Microsoft Silverliught (KB82926)

Pages: 1
Prev: hi
Next: Windows 7 64bit unable to update