From: KathyK on
This is the message I get during Send/Receive:
'Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: 77(1032) That mail is
not currently available'

I have 2 aol accts feeding into outlook 2007 and it was happening before I
set up the second one.
What does it mean?
How do I fix or change settings to stop it from appearing?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"KathyK" <KathyK(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> This is the message I get during Send/Receive:
> 'Your Imap server wants to alert you to the following: 77(1032) That mail is
> not currently available'
>
> I have 2 aol accts feeding into outlook 2007 and it was happening before I
> set up the second one.
> What does it mean?
> How do I fix or change settings to stop it from appearing?

This indicates a mismatch in the information Outlook has about the IMAP
messages and what the server says is there. If this were to happen to me, I'd
delete the account, stop and restart Outlook and add the account again.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]