From: DaWeed on
Tnx, Lucky Lady; worked for me, too, for XP SP3. Also, a part of my problem
could have been a virus. When I clicked on the link to d'load the WGA Diag
Tool, BitDefender announced it had found a virus in the path,
c:\Docu....ADiag[1].exe. They called it Generic.Malware.SYkd.64E1CCB4.
After quarantine, ran the Tool, and the install went as usual.