From: Tommy on
When I tried Windows Update, there is an error message popped up:

Error found:
Code 0x80072EFE, Windows Update has encountered unknown error.

(The above message is in Chinese and I tried to translate it to English so
would not be the exact wordings)
From: MarkusSchaber on
On 27 Mai, 23:36, Tommy <To...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> When I tried Windows Update, there is an error message popped up:
>
> Error found:
> Code 0x80072EFE, Windows Update has encountered unknown error.
>
> (The above message is in Chinese and I tried to translate it to English so
> would not be the exact wordings)

Hi, Tommy,
You should try to find a windows support group or forum. This place
here is for the .NET programming framework.

Thanks,
Markus