From: workinonit on
I have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 4000, which works fine when the
computer starts from a full shutdown or restart.
However, when resuming from hibernate or sleep, the trackwheel performance
is greatly reduced. It takes about 10x the number of scrolls to achieve what
1 scroll would take under normal conditions.

I've looked at my USB power managment and the hub I have the wireless dongle
plugged into isn't power-compromised.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Until then, I will keep on shutting
down all of my apps to do a full restart (which is really annoying if I'm
only going to be away from my desk for 1-2 hours).
--
Chris
Vista User