From: MacMelmac on
I had some problems wit Trojan.Gadja.Injected that ruined the file
Userinit.exe.
I ran sfc /Scannow and then MalwareBytes and everything dissapeared.

But I still can't access the Windows Update site, neither through the Icon
in Windows or through the Microsoft Webpage. Everything that has Windows
update int the address-feild opf IE8 ends up on a page where it sais it can't
be shown.
I notice that ther is a warning down to the left in IE8. Error on page. Soem
Java script error perhaps.
The Windows Defender gives me the same erroro code when I try to update the
files.

I have tried to fix around with the Internet Security etc. in the Internet
Options menu, I have tried to re-install SP3, I have tried to re-register the
dll files connectied to the updtae function. I have troed to re-install java.
I have tried everything I can find when I google "Windows Update error".

Please help me.