From: Joe on
Greetings, I am new to this forum and Win 64XP and would like some help.
Windows update says there is a new driver for the Silicon Image Sil 3132
SATALink Controller on my system. I attempted the installation but several
files were either not available or were in the wrong location that Windows
Update was looking for. The previously available device driver for this
controller was installed successfully on October 27th. Any ideas on how to
recover from this error and get the software to install? Thanks much and
happy holidays....
From: magdy on

"Joe" wrote:

> Greetings, I am new to this forum and Win 64XP and would like some help.
> Windows update says there is a new driver for the Silicon Image Sil 3132
> SATALink Controller on my system. I attempted the installation but several
> files were either not available or were in the wrong location that Windows
> Update was looking for. The previously available device driver for this
> controller was installed successfully on October 27th. Any ideas on how to
> recover from this error and get the software to install? Thanks much and
> happy holidays....

Pages: 1
Prev: Error number: 0x8007043C
Next: Error: 0x80072F8F