From: rageatme on
I get this while attempting to install any updates under safe mode. I am only
doing this under safe mode because my computer was recently restored to its
factory condition and when I start windows normally the sasser worm or a
virus of sort attacks my computer attempting to install these updates. Can
anyone help me?
From: TaurArian [MVP] on
Basically it means you cannot install the updates in safemode.
Means: ERROR_NOT_SAFEBOOT_SERVICE.
Translation: You need a service which is not available in safe mode.

You will need to get rid of the virus which is attacking, give more details on what
is happening re the virus and post here: More information, more chance of assistance.
Security - Viruses

From: rageatme on
I get an error saying "instruction at "0c77f52216 refrenced memory at
"0x909006e3 the memory could not be read. And also when i am in the middle of
searching for information on the updates the termination process begins and
gives me :59...:58 seconds and it restarts on its on.

From: TaurArian [MVP] on
What have you done about the virus?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.mspx