From: NickBC on
Hi, I'm trying to update my copy of Vista Home Premium and I have about 5
Vista updates.
Every time I try and download/install them the updater stalls when I begin
to download and then says "Some updates were not installed
Failed: 5 updates
Error(s) found:
Code 8007000B Get help"

Any suggestions with fixing this?