From: Michael on
I think whatever you have may be embedded deep in your system. Before you
wipe the drive, wait to see if anyone else can offer you further
information. Also, boot into safe mode without networking and run a full
malwarebytes scan.

What do you mean by you did a restore?

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What does "did a restore" mean?

If problems persist after running MBAM, see the rest of my previous reply
(quoted below).