From: MariaG821 on
I've tried understanding all the other posts with the same problem but I'm
not computer smart at all and I'm completely lost. I have Windows Vista and
I've read that you have to restore your system to fix this problem, but first
off I have absolutely no idea how to do that, second, I just have way too
much stuff on my computer that I can't imagine losing. I'm fine with
restoring my system if someone could help me figure out how, and if someone
could tell me someway I could save all my stuff, or move it and put it back
on after. I have mostly software that I don't have the Cd's for anymore, and
lots and lots of pictures. It says the last successful update was 12/26/2009,
is there someway I could restore my computer back to that date? Thanks so
much in advance, and please explain very thoroughly because me and computers
aren't the best of friends. :)