From: Virtual Machine Virtual on
Hi Guys

Can anyone help me please with this problem? When running Windows Update it
detects a particular update called System Update Readiness Tool for Windows
Vista for x64-based Systems (KB947821) September 2009. As soon as I try to
install it, it keeps coming up with a Error found: Code 9370001. It's really
annoying. Help much appreciated.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista 64-bit SP1; Vista 64-bit
SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

> ...it keeps coming up with a Error found: Code 9370001

Double-check that error number, please; it appears to be one digit short.

How long has KB947821 been failing to install?

Can you manually install the January 2010 version of KB957821 for Vista
64-bit?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=f6f353c0-d00e-43e7-97ef-0feefc7ff064

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?