From: Daniel Lüngen on
The above Error is filling our Eventlogs on an Exchange 2003 Server,

the complete error (in german):
Anmeldefehler bei Datenbank "Erste Speichergruppe\Postfachspeicher (TSKS02)"
- Windows 2000-Konto NT-AUTORITÄT\SYSTEM; Postfach /o=Teleconnect und Service
GmbH/ou=Erste administrative Gruppe/cn=Recipients/cn=faxeingang_krefeld.
Fehler: -2147221231

Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter

The two "Accounts" which have this problem are both public folders, and the
problems only occur between 23:00 and 23:45 on every day. Does anyone have a
clue what is causing this problem? All solutions I could find until now only
effected exchange Server 2000.

Thanks for your help in advance

Regards,

Daniel
From: uaccaboia on
Probably is your backup software that do not have access to these public
folders...

messaggio news:C715765D-E7F0-41BC-9EF7-89BA9A00E589(a)microsoft.com...

From: Daniel Lüngen on
Great Hint uaccaboia,

I'll check for this.

regards,

Daniel

From: Daniel Lüngen on
I just found out that backup of exchange server is done at 02:00am, so I
don't think that this is the cause of the problem. Any other idea?
From: John Fullbright on
-2147221231 means MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED