From: jenn on
I am still getting "no active inspector" pop up error with every new e-mail
message. It also happens on replies or forwards.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Did you completely close and restart Outlook after disabling the addins?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, jenn asked:

From: jenn on
i disabled all a while back... have restarted my computer several times since
then. This error started when I upgraded from 2003 to 2007.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
If you look in the Trust Center and enumerate all of the Outlook add-ins, what do you see? Also try the COM addins option.

--