From: Hancel on
Did you install it with IE7?

If you do, then please try this file:
WindowsXP-KB904942-v2-x86-ESN.exe

You can download it from:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/2/2/6220cf68-1efa-4511-a2be-6ec78332c7aa/WindowsXP-KB904942-v2-x86-ESN.exe

It fix the IE7 bug for Outlook and Outlook Express.

CU

From: joe on

From: joe on
I went into the option in internet explorer. Set security to custom level
used defaults and under security-user authentication -logins I checked
automatic login only in interconnect zone. That seemed to work.
However, at the same time, I went into IE (ver 6) and set the Privacy to
“accept all cookies” but after I set it back to medium OE still worked.
Hope this helps.

Pages: 1
Prev: ERROR NO.0X800CCDD
Next: Sent email rejected