From: Ollie Muff on
Can someone help me with this Warning and Failure when trying to run
compiled program. Program works without a problem when run under
MatLab. When running compiled, the figure opens and then immediately
closes. I get the following error at the command prompt:

> ALsA_FEM.exe
Error using ==> ALsA_FEM
Too many output arguments.
MATLAB:TooManyOutputs
Warning: Objects of uitools.uibuttongroup class exist - not clearing
this class or any of its super-classes

My code for the buttongroup is simple:

set(handles.bgRheology, 'SelectionChangeFcn', ...
@bgRheology_selcbk);

function bgRheology_selcbk(source, evt)
% -- button group callback for rheology specification
hRB = get(source,'SelectedObject');
rheoType = get(hRB,'String');
switch rheoType
case 'Elastic'
rheology = 1;
case 'Visco-elastic'
rheology = 2;
case 'Elasto-plastic'
rheology = 3;
end
end

I have no code for the radio buttons. The figure mysteriously
handles the turning on and off or the buttons.

I'm using 7.1 R14SP3. Figure built with GUIDE with no code (Generate
Fig File only). Built .m program with Callbacks as approprite.

Ref: lingx posted a similar problem on 2005-03-06 that had no
solution. His/her post was too old to reply to.
From: Ollie Muff on
Does really no one have any idea???

Thanks in advance,
Ollie