From: JCO on
I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file".
However, I build continues after I press OK and all is okay. I've done some
reading about this on Google, but have not been able to resolve it. Maybe
the experts on this forum and can help me better.
Thanks

From: David Lowndes on
>I get this error when I do my build: "Error, Windows Cannot find hcw file".

It looks like your project is using the old Help Compiler Workshop.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34D35502-4DE9-4676-952C-34CC7F64F098&displaylang=en&displaylang=en

Dave
From: Tom Serface on
I would look in the project settings builds steps to see if this step is in
the process somewhere. You may have just deleted the file along the way
thinking it wasn't needed.

Tom

From: jco1961 on
I'm using VS 2008. This project, like several I have was originally built
using VS 6.0. I don't have this issue with any other project so it makes
sense that a file may of been deleted. I still don't know how to fix the
issue.