From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[crosspost to Windows Update newsgroup]

See...

Security updates for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 may
repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on Windows
Update:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941729/

If no joy, see the "How to obtain help" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954430

PS: Vistaheads.com just carries posts to Vista-specific and Windows Update
MS public newsgroups.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Gabriel wrote:
> I am having problems with that update. I posted it up on an other site and
> they recommended me to post here. Here is post and replies that were
> given.
> Useless to say none of them work out.
>
> Hello,
>
> I was having a problem with update KB954430. It always required to be
> install even though the process was successful each time.
>
> I first tried to look on the internet for a solution and I followed the
> advice given by one site. (Vistaheads.com)
> The advice goes as follows:
<snip>