From: dazmar on
Why doesn't someone with Microwsoft answer this question, tht everyone is
asking. What the _________ is this forum for?
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
This is a newsgroup, not a forum, and no one from Microsoft monitors it.

From: l on
i have the same problem. If it does not update and gives an error how can it
be deleted so that each time on shutting down it doesnt try to keep
installing and failing.....any solutions for deleting this ????

From: MowGreen on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> This is a newsgroup, not a forum, and no one from Microsoft monitors it.
>
> dazmar wrote:
>> Why doesn't someone with Microwsoft answer this question, tht everyone is
>> asking. What the _________ is this forum for?

How about someone from "Microwsoft" ? Or, do they even 'caw' wht
everyone is aksin' ? <w>

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
MowGreen wrote:
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>> This is a newsgroup, not a forum, and no one from Microsoft monitors it.
>>
>> dazmar wrote:
>>> Why doesn't someone with Microwsoft answer this question, tht everyone
>>> is
>>> asking. What the _________ is this forum for?
>
> How about someone from "Microwsoft" ? Or, do they even 'caw' wht
> everyone is aksin' ? <w>

Sounds like hiz spiel chukkers broke two.