From: ME ME ME on
I get this error code 646 as I see everyone else does. I have searched these
posts and find no helpful answer. Actually, I find NO answer. I get 15
critical updates and only 1 will install. Tried turning off firewall. NOT

SO?????
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Tip: Insert your Office CD into the appropriate drive bay before the next
installation attempt.

Tip: If no joy, see if you can download the "fullfile" version of the
update(s) via http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ or
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and then install it/them manually.

From: MowGreen on
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> Tip: Insert your Office CD into the appropriate drive bay before the
>
> Tip: If no joy, see if you can download the "fullfile" version of the
> update(s) via http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/ or
> http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and then install it/them manually.

Tip: If this is occurring in Windows Vista, disable User Account Control
(UAC), install the updates, reenable UAC.

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
DOH!

From: MowGreen on
The 4th tip is DOH ? What does DOH signify ... Dust Our House, then
apply update ? I hear Sinofsky wants that 'feature' in Office 15. <g>

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com