From: AKumar on
Hi

How do you disable network adaptor, please? I am having same problem with
installing KB979906 and error is 0X643

ak

From: kelley1021 on
What is a network adaptor. I'm a senior citizen working with windows 7 and
can not download any of the last 6 updates for excel, and the rest of them.
Help

From: CWBridge CWBridge on

From: Babbs on
Got it. It worked for me too. Started messing around and found it. Thanks
alot.