From: Babbs on
What is the network adaptor? I am just an average computer operator and keep
getting the same error message.

From: Haley on
Don't you people go back and see previous solutions for the same problem! In
office when running vista just disable user account control, download the
updates, reenable user account control and reboot computer. There have been
suggestions to modify registry to fix the problem, don't do it unless your an
expert user. One mistake in the registry and you can kiss your computer
goodby.