From: Matt-NSC on
I get this error when trying to delete or update a private appointment (which
I made). one or more recipients in this item were not usable. I know it's
not a permissions issue as I have multiple calendars that I do this with.
I'm to the point where I'm about to delete and recreate this "user" but It
has a lot of things scheduled already and therefore I 'd have to recreate all
of those. Any ideas?
From: Brian Tillman on
Matt-NSC <Matt-NSC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I get this error when trying to delete or update a private
> appointment (which I made). one or more recipients in this item were
> not usable. I know it's not a permissions issue as I have multiple
> calendars that I do this with. I'm to the point where I'm about to
> delete and recreate this "user" but It has a lot of things scheduled
> already and therefore I 'd have to recreate all of those. Any ideas?

Where is the private item located?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
From: Matt-NSC on
it's a user. We add users for our conference rooms so employees can book the
room.

From: Brian Tillman on
Matt-NSC <MattNSC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> it's a user. We add users for our conference rooms so employees can
> book the room.

I don't see how this answers my question.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
From: Matt-NSC on
The item is on the users calendar. We create a user in AD for our
conferencerooms so that people can book the rooms all the other work without
issue