From: " ctacke/>" on
So MSMQ is in the device. You confirmed that it's running?

-Chris

From: Bob Hanson on
Hello Chris,

I do know that I added the component to the last build in Platform Builder
5.0.

I am sorry but I need to claim ignorance on how to start it on the Win CE
5.0 emulator. Your help is greatly appreciated.

From: " ctacke/>" on
I've not checked, but are you sure the CE 5.0 emulator has the MSMQ server
in it? Did you create a custom emulator image and integrate that? Have you
looked at this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wcemsmq/html/coconmsmqregistrykeys.asp?frame=true

I think we're missing the big picture of your environment.

From: Bob Hanson on
Hello Chris,

This was more due to my lack of understnading in the Win CE 5.0 world.

The registry entries were missing to start the MSMQ process. Thanks for your
help and patience :)

From: " ctacke/>" on
If they are outright missing, I question whether MSMQ is in the build.
Adding the component to the build should put them in automatically - though
not always with the values you may desire.