From: Phalconheart on
"Error initializing Java Runtime Environment. You may need to re-install Flash"

Has anyone else been getting this error message?
Re-installing is a problem because I work in a HUGE company with LOTS of red
tape and I don't have access to the original disks to re-install.

I can't even load my file anymore without getting the error and once opened, I
can't even do a "check script" without getting the error. I've even tried to
load earlier versions but I'm still getting it!

Any workaround or am I doomed to wait for an IT guy to show up in a day or two?

"Deadlines? WHAT DEADLINES??!!"