|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
power point to flash format
I am looking for power point to flash solution I have found this one http://ppt2flashsdk.com/ Did anybody used it? ... 13 Aug 2010 09:12
Flash CS3 Quiz template
I currently have Flash CS4 and wanted to add the Quiz template from CS3 which I don't have. Can someone email me the file please? Thanks. ... 5 Aug 2010 10:13
Problem with PowerPoint and Flash 10
When trying to embed the Flash using the ActiveX control, I am encountering an error message: "System Error &H80040111 (-2147221231)" Some workarounds like embedding HTML page into the presentation makes it ugly. I have also converted the Flash into MPEG file and place it (looks good, but consumes MBytes...) ... 27 Jul 2010 08:24
Mute all Flash content by default in browser ?
Hi, I'm using Safari 5 on Mac OS X. I'm playing music with iTunes while surfing the web, and I'm regularly annoyed by websites that automatically start playing Flash content with sound. I didn't find the setting to mute all Flash content by default in the Global settings. Where is this setting ? Thanks, ... 21 Jul 2010 18:02
Stop FLV From Playing?
i have a website that has 6 main pages that are called by the addChild method 3 of them has their own timeline navigation and there is a video that is supposed to play when a certain button is clicked, calling the frame that contains the video. my problem was that when i was playing the video and i want to navigate... 18 Jul 2010 15:57
Make you scream with big discounts-The legendary GHD IV Styling Set
Make you scream with big discounts-The legendary GHD IV Styling Set This is a simple ghd IV styling set but very practical. Within this limited edition GHD IV Styling set you will find the legendary ghd IV styler, Thermal protector and mat roll, all the essential tools to create styling perfection. The ghd IV sty... 11 Jul 2010 09:22
Flash regarding Questions
Hi, this is Vikash I want to ask how to edit multiple frame together ... 1 Jul 2010 08:51
Flash exported to anything far larger
I use MPEG Streamclip (on a Mac) to convert Flash to other formats, usually MP4 using H264. But in any case, literally any combination of codec and container I export to results in a file that's far larger than the original. (And although this is a Flash group, I'll add that the same goes for WMV files export... 24 Jun 2010 11:51
Flash Player 10.1 not displaying "<" or ">" chars in text fields.
I'm trying to show < and > in text fields, pulled in dynamically from an xml file. The text is embedded in a CDATA block and I use &lt; and &gt; to show them. This has worked fine with all previous versions of the Flash player, but Flash 10.1 seems to be trying to read this as html and does not display it. Anyone e... 24 Jun 2010 09:37
Multiple links in a single image slide show..
Very urgent..I have created multiple image slide show but it is becoming complex when trying to slide show multiple images with each image having multiple links(Each image are sliced as tables and this images in 3 html pages, each sliced image is having link ) as we can see it in www.vonage.com / www.unovon.com. Pl... 23 Jun 2010 07:19
Sample Interview Questions - Free eBook.
netinfocentre.com is aimed at being a repository of topics of Interview Skills and interest presented in a lucid manner. Learning Objectives: http://www.netinfocentre.com/InterviewSkills.html Introduction Interview Tips How to Face an Interview Tips for a Successful Interview Sample Interview Questions Sev... 21 Jun 2010 10:13
problema flash e flashvars con opera e IE
ciao a tutti, ho un problema con flash 8 + flashvars e opera o IE. Ho creato un menu in flash che viene incluso (include php) in una serie di pagine. In ogni pagina, tramite flashvars assegno una variabile "miavar". Nel file flash del menu, in base alla variabile miavar, il filmato salta ad un determinato f... 18 Jun 2010 11:19
Video Tutorials on Flash Quizzes in CS4 and CS5
This set of free video tutorials discuss the lack of Flash Quiz templates in CS4 and CS5. The tutorials show you how to install CS3 templates (or earlier) into CS4 or CS5. They also show you some tips and tweeks for using the old templates with CS4 or CS5. http://www.multimediatrainingvideos.com/flash_quizzes_CS... 10 Jun 2010 07:47
Automatic Adobe Flash Video Search And Retrieval Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Release of FlashHarvester v. 1.00 Automatic Adobe Flash Video Search And Retrieval Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices May 23, 2010 MobileTimes announces the release of its fully automatic flash video search and retrieval utility FlashHarvester for Windows-based Mobile Devices. ... 26 May 2010 04:49
Flash Scripts
Hello, This is Jagadeeshwar BN from Mangalore(India). I am beginner to flash. Please help me to learn about Flash Scripts. i wanted to learn about Flash scripts with comparing ready scripts.. Please tell me the link where can i find the ready flash scripts or scripts tutorials. Thanks in advance.. ... 18 May 2010 09:15
When i choose the text tool , it's hang my FLASH CS4 for 10 to 15 mins
Hey guys kunal here, I'm using FLASH CS4 and if I take or click on Text Tool it takes 10 to 15 minutes to start properly but when i use the text tool in photoshop CS4 it works properly without taking some times There are the OS details: Windows XP Pro Intel Pentium 4 2.42 GHz 1.49 GB of RAM ... 15 May 2010 04:01
Access Dynamic text
Hi I am creating ONE MCQ. I have created one custom component. In this component i have created four dynamic text. i hav to get the data in this dynamic text through xml. for this i hav created two class one is DisplayComponent and another is DisplayXml. code of DisplayComponent is: package com { imp... 4 May 2010 07:53
Steve Jobs: Flash is no longer necessary
Sure Steve. Steve Jobs trashes Adobe's Flash 'Flash is no longer necessary,' says Apple CEO in open letter explaining why iPhone, iPad will never run Adobe's software By Gregg Keizer April 29, 2010 01:05 PM ET Computerworld - Adobe's Flash is slow, drains batteries, isn't suitable for touchscreen dev... 29 Apr 2010 14:40
embedded videos
A lot of news sites have imbedded videos which, when 'clicked' on, present a popup requesting permission to store data on your HD. I attempt to deny the request, but many times, the popup will not recognize my response, and be persistent. What is the nature of the data? Is this a cookie? Using Mozilla Fire... 25 Apr 2010 07:42
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11