First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
button to external web page additional
the swf for the above is sitting at http://happysnapper.com/pg3.html TIA Keith Old sites being refurbished under http://happysnapper.com and new sites being added ... 24 Apr 2010 09:25
button to external web page
Perhaps someone can help me, I have done a few sites with buttons to work within flash, opening pictures and the like, but now I am trying to do calls for external web sites with no success. My latest effort is sat at http://happysnapper.com/page3.fla Any help would be grabbed at!! Keith Old sites being r... 25 Apr 2010 04:24
Problem in load a swf file that is loading another swf
Hi guys I have to load a swf file that itself is loading another swf file Main swf (As3)==> swf1(As2) ==>swf2(As2) Cuz i wanna load multiple flashpaper and without this way they are become black in As3! When i load "swf1" an error occurs about its URL ! What should i do and is another way to load multiple fla... 24 Apr 2010 07:12
Interactive Developer wanted-JQuery, Javascript, Flash, Photoshop!
Two Interactive Front-End developers wanted for growing companies! An online retailer in Plymouth is seeking a Senior Interactive Developer who can work with both the Marketing teams and the IT department to design, implement, test, and debug applications. This company grew 28% last year, has been named one of th... 15 Apr 2010 18:06
How to get GetUrl to work
I'm at the end of my rope as a newbie. I've got two buttons on the stage. btn_MyDevelopment is an instance of the btnRed button object. btn_MyTranscript is an instance of the btnBlue button object. When clicked I want each one to open a URL in the same window. I've embedded the SWF file into an HTML file, b... 15 Apr 2010 12:31
How to Embed Flash CS4 SWF in FrontPage 2003
I use FrontPage 2003 to set up simple websites for viewing personal vacation pictures and videos. FrontPage 2003 is simple to use and I can knock out a website with it in nothing flat. But I've never been able to figure out how to embed an Adobe Flash CS4 video with controls. I can embed a swf file without c... 10 Apr 2010 11:17
autostart=false problem in embedded FLV
I have this FLV i'm trying to prevent from auto-playing on my website.. inserted the code provided through the online free FLV Player (http://flvplayer.com/free-flv-player) and tried to input "autostart=false" commands but i don't know where to put it correctly.. =x Here's my code (without any edited changes): ... 4 Apr 2010 12:37
Help!
Yesterday I changed something.. and now I can't access any page like ww.youtube.com where there's video.. It says maybe I disabled Javascript or I have an old version of Adobe Flash Player. What can I do? I could see video untile yesterday.. Max ... 29 Mar 2010 16:58
Free Interview Tips - How to Face an Interview
netinfocentre.com is aimed at being a repository of topics of Interview Skills and interest presented in a lucid manner. Learning Objectives: http://www.netinfocentre.com/InterviewSkills.html Introduction Interview Tips How to Face an Interview Tips for a Successful Interview Sample Interview Questi... 26 Mar 2010 15:36
Audio distortion
If it's the same problem I'm having, it's not the speed, it's pops and clicks and general distortion. I haven't been able to find any information about it. It's really driving me crazy. I seem to get different result based "streaming" or "event" sounds. Please ease my weary mind and give me a clue!!! From http://w... 22 Mar 2010 16:50
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11