First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Applying commands to Flash CS4 element
I know in tools like Photoshop and Fireworks CS4 you can save commands (ex: series of filters) to an element and then always have it available in the future so you don't have to go through the whole process for each element you want to style the same way. For example, I create a rectangular item and then apply ... 25 Nov 2008 13:42
Unable to create SWC in Flash CS4
Hi, Im having trouble creating swc files, Ive tryed both by publishing and exporting individual movie clips from the library, no swc file is created. My work colleage is able to create them from the library but not by publishing, any ideas? Im using the Trial version which has not be updated to 10.0.0.1 /... 3 Dec 2008 09:18
disjointed rollover
This may be more of a javascript question, but.... I have two .swf files that serve as links to two new pages, embedded using the swfobject. The .swf files are simple animations that I currently have configured to begin on rollover. I also have text underneath each of the .swf files, saying "Enter...," which ... 26 Jun 2008 01:16
converting flash CS3 to run with flash player 8
I design training, and I'm working with Flash CS3. However, the latest version of flash player that is installed on our network is 8. Is there any way to convert a project that is developed in Flash CS3 to run on flash player 8 instead of 9? :sad; ... 23 Jan 2008 15:07
Win projector fullscreen problem
Windows projectors created with Player 9.0 r115, fullscreen mode no longer works properly: all animation and interaction stops until fullscreen mode is turned off. The first (client approval) version of the project I'm working on worked fine (and was Player 9.0 r45). Now when I'm nearly ready to deliver, it's... 17 Jan 2008 14:54
How do i get the image size
Using the code below I am loading in an external image. Loads just fine. However everytime I am not aware of how to directly point to the image that is loaded into the MC. How am I to reference the image that is loaded in order to get the width and heigh of the image. // The clip that will hold the loaded e... 9 Jan 2008 09:22
Unexpected File Format
I am developing a training course in Flash CS3 and several of my files seem to have become corrupt - when I try to open them I'm getting the 'Unexpected File Format' error message. They are definitely CS3 files. I am making sure I publish swfs before I close the files so I can decompile them to get a flash file... 3 Jan 2008 03:47
Adobe Flash - text to speech software
Is there a software out there that can convert Adobe Flash text to speech? ... 10 Oct 2007 15:10
Director and Flash
Hey there, I don't do presentations like you, so I might not totally be what you're looking for, but I do have a couple things to offer. I was a Director user for years, and still really like it. Mostly, I use it when I have outside resources that I have to interact with. Flash does not have the capability t... 10 Oct 2007 14:35
FLVPlayback invalid seek
Newbie here. I'm sure that someone has come across this before, at least I'm hoping. I'm using Flash Player 9, ActionScript 3.0 and I'm bringing in a list of video clips via an XML object. Everything is working... but... I'm getting the following: VideoError: 1003: Invalid seek at fl.video::VideoPlay... 4 Oct 2007 17:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11