From: ChickenSupreme on
Hi,

Im having trouble creating swc files, Ive tryed both by publishing and
exporting individual movie clips from the library, no swc file is created. My
work colleage is able to create them from the library but not by publishing,
any ideas? Im using the Trial version which has not be updated to 10.0.0.1

/Eric

From: nrajbhan on
Hi Eric,

Does this happen even for a simple FLA with just a trace statement? Or only for more complicated projects?

Thanks,
Nivesh
From: ChickenSupreme on
Ive tryed with just creating a single mv (a square) on the stage. I did the
following:
1) create a new Flash Actionscript3 project and saved it on the desktop
2) Drew a square on the stage
3) Converted it to a movieClip and clicked export to Actionscript
4) went into publish settings, clicked export swc
5) clicked on publish

an swf file is created but no swc, it works at home and on my colleages
computer but not on mine. Any clues?

From: ChickenSupreme on
I have now also noticed that the compiler doesnt seem to work, no code runs, and no error messages show up in the compiler errors panel. Any clues?

/Eric
From: nrajbhan on
Hi Eric,

Do you have any other SWC files on the Desktop? Does this still happen if you save the FLA file into a new, empty folder before publishing a SWC?

Thanks,
Nivesh