From: mightypants on
This may be more of a javascript question, but....

I have two .swf files that serve as links to two new pages, embedded using the
swfobject. The .swf files are simple animations that I currently have
configured to begin on rollover. I also have text underneath each of the .swf
files, saying "Enter...," which I also have linked to the same pages. What I'd
like is for the Flash animations to be triggered by a rollover of both the .swf
files themselves and the text links, and for the text links' rollovers to also
be triggered by hovering over the corresponding .swf.

In other words, I'd like both the .swf and links to perform their hover
actions simultaneously whenever either is hovered over. Any ideas? Do you think
it would be easier to replace the text links with either image rollovers or
..swf files? Thanks.