From: goodbyemoto on
Windows projectors created with Player 9.0 r115, fullscreen mode no longer
works properly: all animation and interaction stops until fullscreen mode is
turned off.

The first (client approval) version of the project I'm working on worked fine
(and was Player 9.0 r45). Now when I'm nearly ready to deliver, it's broken!

Is there a way to revert to creating projectors using r45?

From: jose.c.mondragon on
Hello man.
I had almost the same problem and what I did was disabling the scale
property to stage.fullScreenSourceRect = null; in the first frame,
just before doing the fscommand. I think it has something to do with
the hardware rendering of the newer flash players.

I hope this helps. I did it with flash player 9.0.115