First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Flash 4 (Flex Builder) preloader problem... please help... need this done asap... :)
hi guys, im having some trouble with displaying either a preloader, dosent matter if its eiter indefinite or definite. This is the code i have for my webservice, and Mxml. PageEditor.mxml : / ******************************************************************************* **************************... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
swf file shows white box
Hi Guys, I hope somebody could help me to find what is the problem here. I am having problem with a flash object, it doesn't show in the test page I uploaded on the server. locally it works fine on my computer. You can see the error here: http://www.flyawaytrip.com/test.html Thank you very much ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
contratando programadores AS3
Hola, Estamos en la contratación de programadores AS3 para trabajar a tiempo completo. El trabajo fue realizado completamente por Internet con Skype y TeamViewer. ¿Sabes cómo hacer sitios como los que utilizan ActionScript 3.0? http://www.chromazone-imaging.co.uk/flashindex.html ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
flash & xml & linking images
So I know next to nothing about Flash, but I inherited maintenance of my company's website when the guy who built it retired. It's got a Flash slideshow that appears to be fed primarily from an XML file. I was able to change most of the content save for the link on each slide which is not included in the XML. Ea... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
Windows XP cannot shutdown after installing latestFlash Player
I'm doing an enterprise push of Flash10 and have been experiencing theis lack of shutdown/restart/logoff. You basically choose the Windows options and nothing happens. We have found that the FP_AX_MSI_installer.exe is hung as well as msiexec.exe process. After task manager killing the FP_AX_MSI_installer.... 23 Dec 2008 10:41
Help needed regarding the AS3 Bytecode format forsubclasses
Hi All, Is there anyone, who knows more about the bytecode format for AS3. I always refer the avm2overview.pdf to get my things done. But, still, am finding an issue when dealing with sub classes. The scenario is as follows I have 2 classes written by me (say A and B) which also extends from flash.... 22 Dec 2008 07:34
How do you dock the Main and Edit toolbars?
Flash has two toolbars (not the panels) called Main and Edit available from the [i]Windows | Toolbars[/i] menu. The silly things only appear as free-floating windows, with a full window title-bar and non-resizable frame around a set of toolbar buttons. No matter where you move the toolbar window, no docking hig... 19 Dec 2008 22:44
Flash - CPU Usage - FPS - Frame Rate
Ok, I first want to apologize if this problem has been answered and fixed before, but I have spent days pouring over forums, and I still can not fix my problem. It requires a little bit of background first: I can't remember how long ago it started, but whenever I am viewing a flash file (a game, videos from y... 23 Dec 2008 16:43
The function breakApart() is currently unavailable!?
I have a JSFL command that I'm working on. On occassion I get this error The function breakApart() is currently unavailable. When I use this, fl.getDocumentDOM().breakApart(); Two issues I see. First, it shouldn't be unavailable, I have selected all already and it should be able to breakApart something.... 4 Dec 2008 10:49
Open an Applescript with Flash
Hello, I woud like to know, how I can open an Applescript from Flash. I have an Applescript to open a external document (pdf, jpeg....) and it works when I open it. But I do a CDRom and I would like to execute this script from Flash. I have put this in flash : on (release) { fscommand("exec", "apfichie... 27 Nov 2008 12:13
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11