First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
could not load scene into memory. your document may bedamaged.
I just got and installed the studio 8 upgrade today and began working in flash. I finished a couple of sections I had been working on and saved and also exported an swf with no problem. After closing and re opening the file I recieve the error "could not load scene into memory. your document may be damaged." My... 28 Dec 2005 16:26
Flash 8 crashes
My wife had Flash MX and wanted to try Flash 8 when either is tried to launch, she gets the same error messages: AppName: Flash.exe AppVer: 8.0.0.478 and flash 8 or flash mx won't open. ... 22 Dec 2005 11:31
Flash 8 Memory Hog!
I have 1 Gig of RAM available. Why is my Flash 8 using 145MB or RAM just to run? Everytime I try to open my project I get a prompt that says, "Could not open one or more scenes probably because of low memory." "To increase available memory, quit Flash and allocate more virtual memory in the System Properti... 16 Dec 2005 15:14
Error when launching Flash 8
Hello, I'm currently using the Flash 8 Professional 30 day trial program, and have been doing so for about a day, but I'm now having some problems starting the application. When I launch, I get this error message: "The AuthPlay DLL/Lib is missing from the configuration folder." The program closes after ... 29 Nov 2005 10:19
Installation Error
I have been unable to see any flash content on web sites for sometime, attempted to download Macromedia Flash player 8 update, but it didn't work, then downloaded the entire installation program, which took forever as the server kept resetting. The iisue I have during the installation is I get an error messag... 18 Oct 2005 18:17
No sound
I can not hear any sound when I am watching webb-TV in Flash. I have sound everywhere else like in WinAmp or Windows Mediaplayer. I have Macromedia Flash Player 8.0.22.0 successfully installed - I was told - but no sound :-( Win XP pro IE 6.0 Sound: C-Media Sound codec or audo chip model CM19761A driv... 20 Sep 2005 07:36
Dancing Silhouette
Does anyone know how to create the dancing silhouettes like on this redstar website http://www.redstarnightclub.com ... 13 Sep 2005 01:59
Flash Video
I recently went through a tutorial by Lee Brimelow on Flash Video. It was an excellent tutorial for me, as I don't know a thing about Actionscript. I followed the instructions and typed the code and all worked well. Until I added a video play list, using a XML file. The tutorial told how to make a buffering scr... 24 Aug 2005 07:50
How do I get the IShockwaveFlash COM interface from flash control HWND ("MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX").
How do I get the IShockwaveFlash COM interface from flash control HWND ("MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX"). GetCursorPos(&pt); HWND hWnd = ::WindowFromPoint(pt); hWnd is another process's flash activex Window handle (classname is "MacromediaFlashPlayerActiveX"). hWnd ==> IShockwaveFlash (???) Help me. ... 19 May 2005 21:21
Fscommand "exec"
Hi, I need open the Notepad in the Flash button release time my source code is on (release) { fscommand("exec", "C:\WINNT\NOTEPAD.EXE"); } but its not working. What problem i don't know pls help me Regards sathish ... 29 Jun 2005 10:31
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11