From: lejoheno on
I can not hear any sound when I am watching webb-TV in Flash. I have sound
everywhere else like in WinAmp or Windows Mediaplayer. I have Macromedia Flash
Player 8.0.22.0 successfully installed - I was told - but no sound :-(

Win XP pro
IE 6.0
Sound: C-Media
Sound codec or audo chip model CM19761A
driver version 5.12.01.0049.1 (63)
Series Audio Controller VIA 3059
DirectX 9.0c
3D Sound Motor Xear 3D CRL3D DS3D EAX2.0 A3D1.0

Motherboard ASRock P4V88+
CPU Intel P4 2.26 MHz
Memory 512 MB
Grafic card RADEON 7000
driver version wxp-w2k-catalyst-CCC-8-121-050322a-022141C-english

Any suggestions...

From: tralfaz on
"lejoheno" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
>I can not hear any sound when I am watching webb-TV in Flash. I have
>sound
> everywhere else like in WinAmp or Windows Mediaplayer. I have
> Macromedia Flash
> Player 8.0.22.0 successfully installed - I was told - but no sound
> :-(

Try to hear the sound on a .wav file. If you cannot hear the sound on
wav files but you do hear mp3 sound then it is probably just the wav
volume control. Wav volume affects sound from Flash. Most sound
boards have a master volume control and a separate advanced volume
control panel where you can set the volume level for AUX, CD, LINE IN,
Microphone, WAV etc. Check the volume level for wav. On my computer
the big volume control panel is reached by dbl clicking on the master
volume control icon.
hope that helps
tralfaz

From: lejoheno on
Originally posted by: Newsgroup User
"lejoheno" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
>I can not hear any sound when I am watching webb-TV in Flash. I have
>sound
> everywhere else like in WinAmp or Windows Mediaplayer. I have
> Macromedia Flash
> Player 8.0.22.0 successfully installed - I was told - but no sound
> :-(

Try to hear the sound on a .wav file. If you cannot hear the sound on
wav files but you do hear mp3 sound then it is probably just the wav
volume control. Wav volume affects sound from Flash. Most sound
boards have a master volume control and a separate advanced volume
control panel where you can set the volume level for AUX, CD, LINE IN,
Microphone, WAV etc. Check the volume level for wav. On my computer
the big volume control panel is reached by dbl clicking on the master
volume control icon.
hope that helps
tralfaz

Thanks for trying to help but no I can hear wav files and wma ones as well.

This is really a big problem for me cause I used to watch web-TV so often :-(

...and no help from Macromedia either :-/

Pages: 1
Prev: Dancing Silhouette
Next: Installation Error