From: tyronep on
I have been unable to see any flash content on web sites for sometime,
attempted to download Macromedia Flash player 8 update, but it didn't work,
then downloaded the entire installation program, which took forever as the
server kept resetting.

The iisue I have during the installation is I get an error message :

ERROR 1904.Module
c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\flash8.ocx
failed to register
HRESULT -2147220473

I have been through everything on the site, checked my IE settings to make
sure all is correct, uninstalled, re-installed and get the error message on
every install - Still can not view any web sites with flash content.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

From: Kristen.Milhoan on
Tyronep:
I have been having the exact problem. I have searched endlessly for
a solution. I have done everything you have done with no results. If
you find a solution please email me at rhondakbartlett(a)yahoo.com

Pages: 1
Prev: No sound
Next: Error when launching Flash 8