From: Prismatic Hero on
Hello,

I'm currently using the Flash 8 Professional 30 day trial program, and have
been doing so for about a day, but I'm now having some problems starting the
application. When I launch, I get this error message:

"The AuthPlay DLL/Lib is missing from the configuration folder."

The program closes after showing this. I do not know what the DLL/Lib is, nor
have I done anything at all to any configuration folders of the program. All I
have to go on is this error.

Does anyone hve any ideas as to what is causing this, or perhaps a clue as to
where I can replace this component that is apparently missing?

Thanks for your time.

Pages: 1
Prev: Installation Error
Next: Flash 8 Memory Hog!