Prev: Flash Video
Next: No sound
From: guinoentertainment on
Does anyone know how to create the dancing silhouettes like on this redstar website http://www.redstarnightclub.com
From: guinoentertainment on
please help! anyone there ?
From: Rothrock on
Well at 3.5 megs I can tell you how not to make them. What ever they did, don't
do that! (I didn't wait until it downloaded, just too long.)

If they are similar to the iPod people you would need to film them and then
you can use various programs to adjust the image. I think there were quite a
few posts when those came out so search the forums for iPod.

I've also seen some really cool sound/dancing silhouettes created with Poser
and output directly to Flash. I don't know how to do it but that was something
I've seen.

From: Chris (mudbubble) on
yeah - poser - i saw a tutorial recently - cant find it - but in poser you can choose from canned
animations 9walkcycles - not sure of dance cycles) and you can export from poser as a sillhouette
with ot with outlines etc...and import into flash.

--> www.mudbubble.com - www.keyframer.com - Team Macromedia <--
--> http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/3d_animation.html <--
--> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en&as_ugroup=*flash* <--
--> mudbubble mailing list: stserv(a)mudbubble.com with "subscribe news(a)mudbubble.com" in body <--

From: Chris (mudbubble) on
"9walkcycles" - didnt mean "9" walkcycles - that's a typo - i have no idea how many poser has -
never used it.

Chris (mudbubble) wrote:
> yeah - poser - i saw a tutorial recently - cant find it - but in poser
> you can choose from canned animations 9walkcycles - not sure of dance
> cycles) and you can export from poser as a sillhouette with ot with
> outlines etc...and import into flash.
>
> --> www.mudbubble.com - www.keyframer.com - Team Macromedia <--
> --> http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flash/3d_animation.html <--
> -->
> http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en&as_ugroup=*flash* <--
> --> mudbubble mailing list: stserv(a)mudbubble.com with "subscribe
> news(a)mudbubble.com" in body <--
>
> Rothrock wrote:
>
>> Well at 3.5 megs I can tell you how not to make them. What ever they
>> did, don't do that! (I didn't wait until it downloaded, just too long.)
>>
>> If they are similar to the iPod people you would need to film them
>> and then you can use various programs to adjust the image. I think
>> there were quite a few posts when those came out so search the forums
>> for iPod.
>>
>> I've also seen some really cool sound/dancing silhouettes created
>> with Poser and output directly to Flash. I don't know how to do it but
>> that was something I've seen.
>>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Flash Video