From: kenknapp on
I just got and installed the studio 8 upgrade today and began working in flash.
I finished a couple of sections I had been working on and saved and also
exported an swf with no problem. After closing and re opening the file I
recieve the error
"could not load scene into memory. your document may be damaged." My library
files are all currup now and all give me that error upon opening. I had saved
earlier versions of the file and now they all give me this error. I have seen
other postings by people with this issue but I see no resolution. Is there a
patch or something to fix this?
Let me know what I can do short of throwing studio 8 in the trash.
Thanks!