First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
ScrollPane Component Problem
Please, the link to the file download "BgxScrollPaneFix" is not working. It seems to be another site! Can anyone solve it. Or send by email to me: jorgealmerio(a)yahoo.com.br I would be very glad! Thanks ... 17 Nov 2006 17:27
Error when starting flash.
Hey, I get this error when I try to start Flash 8. Then I have to shut it down. AppName: flash.exe AppVer: 8.0.0.478 ModName: unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 6975515c I can either send a error message or not. How come it's like this? Can anyone help me. ... 29 Sep 2006 16:49
Low memory warning
Every time I try and open a certain fla file, I get repeated warnings that say: 'could not open this scene probably because of low memory. To increase available memory, close open documents.' or 'could not open this scene probably because of low memory. To increase available memory, quit Flash and allo... 12 Jul 2006 19:40
The Docfile Has Been Corrupted
When I tried to open my .fla file in flash mx 2004, I received the error message "The Docfile Has Been Corrupted". Is there a way to recover this file and what caused the problem? Thanks in advance.:frown; ... 8 Jun 2006 20:00
IShockwaveFlash::CallFunction format?
Hi all, I'm trying to give a C++ application a nifty Flash interface. The documentation required for such a product is distressingly scarce, however. I've made a tiny Flash sample with a function called CallMe that takes a string as an argument. How do I call it with CallFunction? I can't find out how ... 31 Mar 2006 14:38
flash 8 tree component
Hi! I want to create a simple tree for use in a genealogy application by inputting data by xml file. I saw a tutorial on how to do this without actionscript coding, just by inputting values in the parameters dialogs. Can someone direct me to a tutorial like that or possible telling me how to do it? Any help... 15 Mar 2006 00:48
ANNOUNCE: Potential Fix for '1904 error' installing Flash Player[ADOBE]
TEST POTENTIAL FIX for 1904 Flash Player install issue. A number of users have had this problem. Some have posted threads, others have opened support incidents. We have a potential fix but I need to have it confirmed by end users before I feel comfortable publishing a technote. If you have the 1904 error, ... 23 Feb 2006 11:43
Flash wmode Mac Os problem
Hi. I have a website and have a javascript menu and behind that a flash file. I am using the wmode=trasnparent property for the Flash file and in Firefox and Safari in Mac OS the menu goes below the flash file. In windows it is displayed correctly. Does anybody has the same problem and a good solution? ... 6 Feb 2006 21:57
Delaying progressive download with FLVPlayback component
Hello all, I am using the FLVPlayback component in one of my movies that displays on the home page of our web site. I've noticed that if I populate the "contentPath" variable of the component through Actionscript, the movie starts downloading the FLV file immediately. However, I don't want it to start downloadin... 30 Jan 2006 15:59
How do I mute or stop sound with one button?
I have a multi-scene presentation. The first scene includes background music that is to play throughout the rest of the scenes. I'd like to add a mute button that would toggle between playing the background music and not playing the music and still let the rest of the scenes play. How do I do this? ... 2 Feb 2006 14:03
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11