First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Flash movie won't stop... help?
So I can't seem to stop the loop. I tried making a new layer called script and putting the "stop();" script in the actions panel on the last keyframe, but it won't stop. Does it matter if I'm in actionscript 2.0 or 3.0? ... 3 Feb 2010 10:34
HELP! Flash crashes when launched
Are you the same glowy I used to chat with on the warnerbros message board years ago ? We posted a huge story thread about Riley and his glowstick at the Buffy the Vampire message board Q ya later From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/68_2005_3_0_0_496736/HELP-Flash-crashes-when-launched.htm Posted via Develop... 25 Jan 2010 15:05
Access Stage
Hi, In AS 3, Question 1: There is two layer. Layer1 Layer2 In Layer1,on 5th frame number i hav one graphics. In Layer2,on 1st frame, there is one movieclip. In this movie clip, on 7th frame one button. When click on the button, I hav to jump on 5 th frame of layer 1, Wat is code for that. Question... 25 Jan 2010 08:18
Opening a Flash to a specific page?
I apologize in advance for not knowing the necessary terminology in this question. I'm trying to do something that seems very simple. I'm a webmaster and I'm trying to create a link that opens a given magazine to a specific page. The magazine is in Flash 10 format and the existing URL just opens it at the co... 19 Jan 2010 11:15
AS3 - strange MouseEvent issue after using FLVPlayback skin controls
Hi, I create an FLVPlayback instance dynamically and destroy it with a button called "exit". If I use skin controls, MOUSE_OVER and MOUSE_OUT events don't works after exit. But they work after some click. If I don't use skin controls, it's smoothly. Maybe someone has tried similar experience :?( ... 27 Dec 2009 13:01
1767 Promote Business by Quality Advertising!
Advertise with us that works to promote your business Cheapest rates, Targeted Visitors, Sales & Signups Ad Postings, Banner Advertise, Google Adwords More Visitors from US, Canada, UK, Europe Click US Visitors Banner for more details http://jobs.redstar.com.np ... 20 Dec 2009 07:04
Static object sizes
Hi all, I'm creating a flash thingy and I have a criteria that I haven't been able to find an answer to after much googling - Imagine that I want an object (probably an image) on my flash thingy to remain the same size, regardless of how big the embedded flash object is set to. How can I do this? For more c... 23 Dec 2009 13:49
Wmode = "transparent" do not work in .NET
On Nov 3, 2:21 am, Nabil<nabil_b...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: Did any one succeded to make a flash file transparent within a c#/VB.NET winform application?????? Fromhttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=c%23+winform+flash+wmode=transpa... Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groupshttp://www.developmentnow.com/g/ T... 17 Dec 2009 14:50
Flash movie size 100% = no stage limitation?
I am building a Flash movie with a size of 1600x1200 px which is embedded into the web page through SWFObject, with a width and a height both equal to 100% so that it can resize according to the screen resolution. The problem is that when a symbol gets off the stage in the Flash animation (e.g. so that it disa... 1 Dec 2009 19:33
How to Build a Successful Homepage
A site's homepage is the first page the user stumbles upon and it gets most of the search engine's focus. This article will summarize several important points one should remember when constructing a homepage. The 'ultimate' goal of a website is to sell - service, product, incoming contact, a specific reaction - and... 25 Nov 2009 07:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11