From: Rhino on
I apologize in advance for not knowing the necessary terminology in this
question.

I'm trying to do something that seems very simple. I'm a webmaster and I'm
trying to create a link that opens a given magazine to a specific page. The
magazine is in Flash 10 format and the existing URL just opens it at the
cover. From there, users need to go to a page number box, type in the
desired page number, and then click enter. That's not very hard but I'm
trying to make the link do the work for people who are not very technical.

The Flash is at this URL:
http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/Business-London-Magazine/bl_dec_09/2009120201/. I
would like to make my link open the document to page 47 (page 46 would be
fine too).

Does anyone know how to make that happen?

A direct answer would be the most helpful but pointing me to a link or
tutorial or other newsgroup would be helpful too if you don't know the
answer....

--
Rhino