First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
crop focus area in action script / Flex
hey frnds, I'm using 1 transparent image and showing 1 big image (uploaded by user) behind of transparent image. Some part of transparent image is not transparent thats why user can see only that part of uploaded image which comes exact under the transparent image. Now i want to cut only that part of uploa... 22 Oct 2009 03:05
Encrypte SWF files?
Hi. I search for a long time now, but I can't find any tool that is able to encrypte a SWF file "really". All I found were some obfuscation tools, but such tools does not offer any security. I want to use a password in my action scripts and I must be sure that no one is able to decompiler this action scripts... 21 Oct 2009 03:49
AIR+ AS2 + fullscreen = possible?
I read about AS3 and fullscreen ineractive capabilities. I's like to do an AIR fullscreen project in AS2. Is it possible? ... 14 Oct 2009 20:18
HaXe & Flash tutorial help
Hi! I'm a Flash/HaXe newbie and need help with a tutorial I'm trying to follow. I'm trying to follow the following tutorial which is geared toward Flash 5. However, I intend to use HaXe. http://www.tonypa.pri.ee/tbw/tut02.html I was wondering if someone could please convert the FLA file linked to at the bot... 27 Sep 2009 01:34
Flash Help? More like Flash TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING I ACTUALLY LIKED ABOUT THE IDE
Someone at adobe please change this back. I can see where you were going with it.. but seriously... flash people doing HTML.. OMG. Help is unusable. Now I'm going to actually have to memorize this stuff. Gross. For real, though? I want to know the conversation that took place to decide this. Go on. Tell me. Change ... 20 Sep 2009 04:09
loadMovie with parameters
I am trying to play a swf with parameters (like http://myflashtestsite.com/myswfmovie.swf?file=http://anotherflashtestsite.com/swfmovie.swf&width=550&height=400), but it doesn't work. The command loadMovie only displays http://myflashtestsite.com/myswfmovie.swf and not the parameters. The code looks like this: ... 13 Sep 2009 04:11
Sorry my first attemp
Hi I am a programmer so have some knoledge of things. I have attempted my first actionscript from wiley Actionscript3.0 bible. The problem is It tells me that I must place the as file and the fla file in the same folder. No problem. I went ahead created a folder somwhere e.g. d: \samples. When I put the name of the... 5 Sep 2009 07:42
Flash CS3 crash at start up on Win XP SP2
I know this is an old thread, but I was having the same problem in XP SP3 and Flash CS3 Pro. Did the uninstall reinstall thing, but no joy. Figured out that Skype was running in the background and causing Flash to hang on load everytime. Diasbled Skype and no problem since. This might help other users finding this thre... 4 Sep 2009 07:37
SIGGRAPH 2009 NVIDIA Presentations crash on Flash 10 / WindowsXP x64 Pro. (IE 8.0, 32 bit)
Skybuck Flying wrote: Hello, I try to view the top presentation at this link: (With internet explorer 8, 32 bit): http://developer.nvidia.com/object/siggraph-2009.html At a couple of pages... for example page 30/53 or so... internet explorer crashes... and later pages like 50/53 or so.... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
AC_RunActiveContent.js
how do I download it. Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 3 Sep 2009 07:48
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11