From: Desmond on
Hi I am a programmer so have some knoledge of things. I have attempted
my first actionscript from wiley Actionscript3.0 bible. The problem is
It tells me that I must place the as file and the fla file in the same
folder. No problem. I went ahead created a folder somwhere e.g. d:
\samples. When I put the name of the as file in the Document class
input box i get an error. a definition for the document class could
not be found. The book states that this error is because I have not
placed the files in the same location but I have. It then goes on to
say. one will be generated in in the SWF file. I cant see what is
wrong as the 2 files are together in the same folder.