From: abhishek on
hey frnds,
I'm using 1 transparent image and showing 1 big image (uploaded by
user) behind of transparent image.
Some part of transparent image is not transparent thats why user
can see only that part of uploaded image which comes exact under the
transparent image.
Now i want to cut only that part of uploaded image which is exact
behind the above transparent image and visible to users.
Plz tell me how can i crop only that part of uploaded image which user
can see.
I want to crop only that part which is visible.
is any function which allows me to crop only focus area of image ?
Is any idea there ?
thx in advanced,
:)